jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Paul McCartney 2012 Kisses On The Bottom [Deluxe Edition] [320 kbps]

Paul McCartney 2012 Kisses On The Bottom [Deluxe Edition] [320 kbps]



Rock | CBR 320 kbps | MP3 | 57:14 | 146 MB


01. "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter" (Fred E. Ahlert, Joe Youn)
02. "Home (When Shadows Fall)" (Peter van Steeden, Jeff Clarkson, Harry Clarkson)
03. "It's Only a Paper Moon" (Harold Arlen, E. Y. Harburg, Billy Rose)
04. "More I Cannot Wish You" (Frank Loesser)
05. "The Glory of Love" (Billy Hill)
06. "We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)" (Sammy Mysels, Dick Robertson, Nelson Cogane)
07. "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" (Arlen, Johnny Mercer)
08. "My Valentine" (Paul McCartney)
09. "Always" (Irving Berlin)
10. "My Very Good Friend the Milkman" (Harold Spina, Johnny Burke)
11. "Bye Bye Blackbird" (Ray Henderson, Mort Dixon)
12. "Get Yourself Another Fool" (Haywood Henry, Monroe Tucker)
13. "The Inch Worm" (Loesser)
14. "Only Our Hearts" (McCartney)
15. "Baby's Request" (McCartney)
16. "My One and Only Love" (Guy Wood, Robert Mellin)

LINK

http://fooget.com/hackv1dtbkqs.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario